Minishift provides an easy on-ramp for building containerized applications and microservices by simplifying the configuration and setup of OpenShift on developer workstations. It is easy to integrate into existing development workflows so that developers can simply focus on application development. Application developers can use it seamlessly on Microsoft Windows, macOS, or Linux.
NOTE: This workshop is limited to 35 attendees.
- Understanding Containers, isolatiotion in Containers,
- Start the containers using docker images
- Getting started with Minishift: Introduction, Installation
- Using Minishift through the web console(GUI) and command line
- Containerizing an application and running it on Minishift
- Building and running an application in Minishift using:
* Application source code
* Docker images